Would you like to earn money as part of Michael Fackerell's team? We offer opportunities for people everywhere to earn money through lead generation or through our affiliate referral program, as well as formal opportunities to work as a licensee developing the business network together to cover new areas or existing areas more fully.
Happening Real Estate in conjunction with Nuar Pty Ltd t/as Place2Live is offering an exciting ground floor opportunity to Licensed Real Estate Agents in the State of Queensland, and those wishing to be. This is for you if:
1. You recently got your Full License in Real Estate and you want a gentle introduction into the world of Real Estate Sales on a part time or full time basis.
OR if you are willing to work as a home finder, finding those people who wish to list their properties for sale! You should also start working on your Full License. This license is now quite easy to achieve and in general we don't work with people who only have the Sales Certificate.
2. You are a holder of a full license but your conscience troubles you when you take huge fees of ten thousand dollars or more in situations where you know you are not delivering that much value to the client - possibly because of the practices and policies of your office which you need to adhere to.
3. You would prefer to be doing lots of business, and getting lots of listings by offering a great deal to clients, instead of going around trying to sell an overpriced product just like hundreds of other salespeople in your area.
4. You want to be part of an ethical agency where creativity and innovation is appreciated and the sky is the limit.
5. You don't enjoy the cut-throat environment of intra-office politics in which your close associates are willing to stab you in the back to make a little extra money.
We are looking for people who are:
1. Honest. If you love profiting from gullible people please don't apply to work with us.
2. Ethical. If you don't like the principle "Do unto other others as you would have them do unto you" then this is not the best agency for you to work for.
3. Helpful. If you like helping people, if you want to see our clients and customers win along with you, this could be for you. We like to help people end up better financially through dealing with us.
4. Qualified. You must have the Full Agent's License in the State of Queensland from the Office of Fair Trading. We can offer work to motivated individuals who wish to work as home finders, but they must be willing to start work immediately on obtaining their license.
Please note: You should be committed to learning new things and studying relevant things to be a successful person in this industry.
NOTE: To get the qualifications if you don't have them, you could visit the Real Estate Institute of Queensland or other recognised providers of Real Estate Licensing courses. It is very important and valuable knowledge.
5. Motivated. We are looking for people who will work hard, knowing that the rewards really will be there for those who offer a great deal for others. We would want our full time salespeople to be earning around $100K a year at least once they get going.
6. Personable. Its important to treat people with respect and consideration, to listen to their needs and think how you can solve THEIR problems.
7. Computer Literate. You need to understand how to use a computer, or be willing to learn, in order to work with us.
8. Creative. You will need a certain flair for writing ad copy.
If this sounds like you, you are invited to contact the Principal, Michael Fackerell, for an interview. We are interested in interviewing people all over the State of Queensland.
Email your latest CV to:
We'll get back to you about it.