The first thing is you need to tell us the address of the property for sale, your name, your phone numbers, your email address, your current residential address and if you wish, an idea of the price you want to list your property for and what you want to achieve. You can give us these details by email or phone.
We will then do a free market appraisal on your property. We will look your property up on the relevant property databases, and search for recent sales of comparable properties in your areas. We will also look at what is currently on the market. How we proceed at this point depends on which service deal you have chosen.
With the Budget Online deal, we would send talk with you about the price your property should be marketed at. Then the process simply goes like this.
- We send you out a Form 22a by email
- You sign, send it back by fax, email or post
- You pay the listing service fee preferably by internet banking
- You send us photos and proposed text
- We publish your property on realestate.com.au, domain.com.au and other important sites
- We supply you with a sign unless you do not want a sign
- We take enquiries and arrange appointments with prospective qualified purchasers
- You show the property
- We talk with interested parties, and negotiate a sale price and conditions
- We prepare contract paperwork and get it to the buyers
- We check the paperwork and get it to you for signing
- We get the completed contracts to the relevant conveyancers / solicitors
- We facilitate the process through to settlement
- Your conveyancer puts the money in your bank account!
With our Fee-for-Service Low Commission Deal the main difference is that after you have signed up, we will arrange a time and come to take a good look at your property. Using the research information obtained online we will personally discuss with you a marketing strategy and a pricing strategy to get you the best result. We'll discuss with you the kind of sign that is best for selling your property. We'll work on marketing text, obtain photos, and very soon get your property listed on realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, premises.com.au and other important sites. When you can't or prefer not to show the property, we will do so for $220 a time.
With Our Platinum Deal we also do the following:
- Go through our customer database to attempt to link your property to buyers we have on record.
- Personally show your home / property to prospective qualified buyers.
- Arrange Open Houses at times suitable to yourself
- Arrange additional marketing and promotion if you desire it. All options can be discussed.
We charge more for the Platinum deal because there is more running around involved on our part. The other factor to consider is that many people prefer to deal with an agent and a skilled agent can often negotiate a better deal for the vendor by being personally attentive to the buyers / customers.
With the platinum deal we will also actively work with all other reputable agents who may be able to bring a qualified buyer to your property. This gives you access to some of the most experienced agents in your area, at a reduced rate!
There is no need for people to visit our office. We come out and meet the people at the property. If necessary, we bring the contracts personally to the buyers and sellers for signing.
We welcome any enquiries on your part concerning how our services work for you.
We do look forward to being of service to you.
We welcome your email enquiries also. For a free consultation and/or market appraisal, please send an email with your name and property details to
Yours for a Better Result
Licence # 3208273